...that have me smiling, like:
Watching the garbage truck.

Learning to share.

*My friend, Courtney, took and sent me these pictures. Love them!
A monkey who sits still.
Here's to Spring!!
And, learning (aka, teaching myself) photoshop.
Okay, mostly just makes me crazy. I need to take a class!

*Made this for my sister-in-law.
6 comments:
We tried to take a photoshop remember? Im sure you are doing loads better on your own! That picture of Ry, is ADORABLE! It looks so so good! Is it natural lighting?
good job on the announcement. it turned out great! will you send me that pic of ry? I love it so much.
That picture of Rylee is so cute. And her and Jake are darling.
I love all of these! The picture at the window is priceless!
Steph, you are doing an amazing job with your photography and your photoshopping. I love looking at your pictures! (it doesn't hurt to have such a cute kiddo as your main subject, I'm sure)
SOOOO! Cute Steph! I still can't believe how old Rylee is getting. She's seriously the cutest thing ever. -Annie
I love the picts. So cute. Love the hat.
Post a Comment