I think she looks like a Proctor in that first picture. What a cute girl!
what the heck. she really does look like a toddler. i can't believe how fast that happened. she seriously looks so big in these pics. pretty cute. i want to hear her talk. ;)
She is soooo cute! Is she turning three this year? No way, right? Just two?
I can't believe how big she is getting! She's a doll!
what a sweetheart. I totally understand, I'm not quite sure when my baby turned into a toddler :) They sure are sun though
she is SO adorable! I wish you guys were closer! I want to pinch those checks!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think she looks like a Proctor in that first picture. What a cute girl!
what the heck. she really does look like a toddler. i can't believe how fast that happened. she seriously looks so big in these pics. pretty cute. i want to hear her talk. ;)
She is soooo cute! Is she turning three this year? No way, right? Just two?
I can't believe how big she is getting! She's a doll!
what a sweetheart. I totally understand, I'm not quite sure when my baby turned into a toddler :) They sure are sun though
she is SO adorable! I wish you guys were closer! I want to pinch those checks!
Post a Comment