I can't believe how fast it came and went.
Everyone said it would, but I was secretly hoping they were wrong.
How truly blessed we are.
Rylee, here are some fun facts about your first year...
-You love to jabber jabber
-Your first word was "Weeee" (learned it on the swings with daddy)
-Your eyes are slightly different colors
-You are a great eater (you eat green beans like candy)
-You have major "Mama Drama" (I'm scared I've created a monster. Any advise out there???)
-While you love your mama, the minute daddy gets home you want nothing to do with me!
-You love animals
-You are fascinated by other kids
-You are a screamer (You've been known to scare shoppers while at the store. Heaven help me!)
-You love giving anything soft (stuffed animals especially) big "loves"
-You are tall for your age (still not sure where you got that?)
-You love music
-You like to dance and get your grove on
-You aren't walking yet, but can out crawl anyone!
-Your best friend is Jake Curt (neighbor boy). You go completely bananas when you see him at church.
-You've always been a great sleeper and napper (awesome!)
-You can throw a wicked, embarrassing tantrum
-You love the water
-You're a thumb sucker, have been since the first ultrasound
-This one is embarrassing for me, but at the ripe age of ONE, I'm afraid you're a TV junkie! You already have favorite shows and recognize the songs when they come on (Wonder Pets, Sesame Street, My Friends Tigger and Pooh). Don't judge me! :)
-You had a heart mummer until you were 4 months old (we are so lucky it naturally healed itself)
-You are a cuddle bunny in the mornings (love it)
-You love being read to
-You can be sassy
-You have a split uluva (the funny thing that hangs in the back of your throat)
-You love being outside
-You have the best smile
-You have a funny, grunt-of-a-laugh
-You have the cutest chipmunk cheeks
-You can really pound the birthday cake (see below)
Rylee, you bring us SO much joy.
I can't image our lives without you.
Don't grow up too fast!
xoxo to you.

What is this?

Not bad.

Loving this.

Licking the plate.

What a success.
15 comments:
I can't believe it either! She sounds like such a funny baby! She scares people while shopping? That awesome! Do you act horrified when she does it, but feel like you are trying not to burst out laughing?
That was so cute! It was fun reading what that cute little girl is like. We hope to be able to meet her in person sometime this summer, we'll.....I'LL be in touch, that was never Trail's strong point hence the loosing his best friend's phone number and having to call his work ;)
I love the sequence of eating the cake pictures!! SO CUTE! We need to get together with you guys next time you are here! I need to see meet this little girly! She sounds so fun!
P.S. My kids are TV junkies too. They would watch it all day if I let them!
I love the first birthday as they have such a little personality. She is adorable. Can't believe that my baby is only 3 months older (she doesn't walk yet either :)
i love all of those cool facts. I especially love how ry licked the plate clean. AWESOME!
I can't believe she is one! We love Rye, Rye. Whenever there is a baby Ben thinks it's Rye, Rye. The other night at family night the kids were coloring a picture that had four kids in it one being a very little baby, well it was decided it was baby Rye.
Happy Birthday Rylee! I can't wait to see you again! You're getting so big!
Love, Aunt Annie
Wow she is so cute. It's crazy how fast they grown and learn. Happy Birthday Rylee!
Oh my gosh I cant believe she is one!! I agree, it seriously goes by way to fast! She is such a cute little girl and I love that the pictures of her eating her birthday cake!
Happy Birthday Rylee!!
I LOVE the cake eating pictures!!! The plate is the best. This year went by too too fast!
I love her grunt, courtesy laugh. I'm glad you thought of it.
Happy birthday! She is so adorable, and I love all the little details about her.
I absolutely LOVE the picture of her at the top of your blog. I'm assuming you took it - what talent!!
Oh my gosh, I can't believe she is so old! Get her out here before she doesn't like me! :)
Post a Comment