
...it's never to young for cookie dough.

..how to feed Boston. Rylee's new motto-- "one for you, one for me."

...cycling races are fun to watch! Our neighbor's put on a big bike race that even Lance Armstrong showed up to! Very cool.

...pool days are the best!

...how to throw tantrums during dance recitals.
.jpg)
...it's fun to have visitors (Aunt Jennie and Uncle Eric)

...how to do laundry. The kid has got to earn her keep :)

...how to give a good "stink eye"

...and yes, we've even learned daddy can eat a hamburger, the size of home plate, in one sitting. I guess this is where we say, "Congratulations Brock"?? Barf.
9 comments:
Steph- ry is so adorable! I love the stink eye. Priceless.
What cute little photos. Do people tell you she looks like you? I haven't really seen it before but in that first photo of her at the top she totally looks like you. Uh oh boys!
She is so dang cute. And getting so big.
Oh, and I never did figure out how to vote online for Randi. I need step by step instructions! :)
Chocolate chip cookie dough...a little girl after my own heart! She's a doll, Steph.
keep the pictures comin, they look great. I love the stink eye too, haha
Oh I just want to squeeze her shes so cute! Love the stink eye!
ry's eyes are awesome in that big picture. way to go.
Holy Cow! Those pics are so cute! Love them all! She's so cute!
Looks like lots of fun things are going on. I love the dance recital picture and the one of her sharing with the dog...nice. I also love your picture at the top of your blog. What a cutie!
Post a Comment