
Just getting around to it -- A few weeks ago our friend's little boy turned 5. They had a little celebration at Chuck-E-Cheese's. I had no idea that place still existed? Seriously, I think I celebrated MY 5th birthday there. Anyway, a good time was had by all (next two pictures will explain everything).

Yes, that's my husband. Yes, he was serious.
Could be my favorite picture, EVER!

The guys getting their Skeeball on! I'm not sure who ended up with more tickets, the kids or the adults???

Rylee loved every second too.
7 comments:
Rylee is such a doll! I can't believe she's over a year old. Crazy. I took my Aiden to Chuck E. Cheese's about a month ago and it brought back so many memories! I'm sure we attended a few birthday parties there together! I always thought it was bigger, though...:)
She is so cute.. about a month ago we went to Chucke E Cheese's and Ethan hated the rides.. he was so scared.. it was a huge bummer!
she is growing to fast!!!! She is darling!!
great picture of Brock playing that game and great commentary about it as well. Well done, I thoroughly enjoyed this post.
Do you still have that chuck-e cheese picture of you at 5? you should post it:)
The cabin looked like a blast. Wish we could have made it. Love your swimsuit!
Chuck e Cheese's is a great time!! The boys loved it more than the kids haha it was great! Anyways I was excited to see that you had a blog! Jenn told me you did when we were making bows tonight, I missed ya!! We will have to do it again sometime soon!!
Okay I want to laugh because when we go to Chuck E. Cheese I might as well be there by myself! Steven get sucked in by Big Game Hunter! lol
Post a Comment