polka dots are my favorite on babies.
aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. good one steph!
Can't believe she is already almost 3 months. I guess Abby really isn't that much older. They are only three months apart, crazy.
super cute !!
She's so cute. Happy anniversary.
i feel like I was just at your reception, wow, that went by fast. Steph I sooo miss you. I hope I get to see you in this lifetime
I'm really upset because I can't get the sound. It looks funny though. I'll try again later. Rylee is a doll!
P.S. I got the sound, and I LOVED the worm!
Hey Brock... this is Shelly(Saddoris). I saw your blog and just wanted to say hi. How is your family? What is Ansley doing? You have a cute family.
CUTE BABY!! I linked to your blog from Chris & Jenn's. Congrats! She's so adorable. Looks like you and Brock still have the moves goin' on!! Hopefully we'll cross paths when we come out next week.~Lorie(Shideler)Cannon
Post a Comment
10 comments:
polka dots are my favorite on babies.
aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. good one steph!
Can't believe she is already almost 3 months. I guess Abby really isn't that much older. They are only three months apart, crazy.
super cute !!
She's so cute. Happy anniversary.
i feel like I was just at your reception, wow, that went by fast. Steph I sooo miss you. I hope I get to see you in this lifetime
I'm really upset because I can't get the sound. It looks funny though. I'll try again later.
Rylee is a doll!
P.S. I got the sound, and I LOVED the worm!
Hey Brock... this is Shelly(Saddoris). I saw your blog and just wanted to say hi. How is your family? What is Ansley doing? You have a cute family.
CUTE BABY!! I linked to your blog from Chris & Jenn's. Congrats! She's so adorable. Looks like you and Brock still have the moves goin' on!! Hopefully we'll cross paths when we come out next week.
~Lorie(Shideler)Cannon
Post a Comment