Sunday, April 6, 2008

Myrtle Beach

We stayed right by the ocean! It was great...wish I was there.


This picture makes me laugh every time. Notice the "spring breakers" in the background -- Tan, skinny, bikini girls were running around everywhere while my prego, WHITE body sat eating ice-cream.


I "had" to go to Myrtle Beach, SC last week for a work conference...I know, poor me ;) Anyway, most of my work trips have been solo (meaning I don't get to take Brock with me), but this time I did. We had such a great time, and I actually ended up having more free time than I thought I was going to have. We got to do a lot of fun things...although, I would have been content sitting on the beach every day. It was just so nice to finally see the sun after a very long, long winter. It was around 75-80 degrees the entire time and even though it rained on and off everyday, I was just thankful for WARM WEATHER! The day we left it was snowing in Colorado...needless to say, I was not very anxious to come back. I am hoping spring decides to come to Colorado one of these days.

8 comments:

jon and kir said...

I am so jealous!! I want really warm weather!!! I love the pic. of you sitting on the beach- that look on your face is so funny!! Miss ya

Jenn said...

haha that is the funniest comment about your picture... you make me laugh. Myrtle Beach sounds awesome!
(you're lookin goooood!)

Jacquelyn said...

Yay, another post! It sounds like you guys had a good time. I'm lovin your little belly. :)
p.s. was this beach named after "moaning myrtle?" just curious.

Kate said...

I am so glad you guys had a good time! And I am still laughing about you and the Spring Breakers, you still look adorable Prego and eating ice cream!

ATWOOD said...

Yea, Yea, Yea! I'm very happy you started a blog...b/c as you put it, I think it's only fair that people have one so I can catch up on what they are doing in their lives ;-)...now to work on the rest of the family...

Anyway, looks like you had fun on your vacation, and you are the cutest prego person ever...if I didn't already tell you that :-)

Jeana said...

Steph, wish we could have made it down there to see you. I'm glad Brock was able to go with you. Looks like you had a great time.

~Kreitzers said...

Brock nice muscles....
love TRAIL

Anonymous said...

I love that when I googled Brock Hedberg the first thing that came up was "Solid White Tuna" I thought...yep..this is him..this is that sorry sorry SOB.

Love you and Hate you

Go Beaver Beavers

sjones@hyattclassic.com