Thursday, March 20, 2008


We are expecting our first baby July 1st. I am about 26 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty good (minus the first trimester). Brock and I were both determined it was going to be a boy...so when the doctor said, "It's a girl" it was pretty funny to watch our little baby give us the 'thumbs up' sign right after. It's like she was telling us..."Yep, I'm really a girl"! Anyway, we both couldn't be happier and are so excited!

5 comments:

jon and kir said...

Steph!! I am so excited you have a blog and congrats on a baby girl!! Girls are so much fun!! I need your email so I can invite you to my blog!!!

Jenn said...

it's great that you blog now:) Eric and i are still trying to find a weekend in april... i'll let you know.

Clegg Family said...

Steph! First of all, Congrats on the baby girl! So exciting!! Secondly, I am SO happy you now have a blog! I just saw your comment on Kate's blog and couldn't contain my excitement! Keep the updates coming...love and miss you!

Whitney said...

Steph, I am so excited for you and Brock!!! How crazy that you and I are having girls together. I hope we get to see you guys soon.

Allison and Noah Riley said...

Hey Brock and Steph, Congrats on the little one! You two are going to have some cool kids. Good to see you've joined the blogging world.