I was going through my pictures today,
and wanted to post a couple cute ones over the last few months...
Colby is 11 months.
He is such a fun, happy, easy-going baby. He is definitely on the move, and tries to keep up with his sister all day. I'm lucky that he still loves to cuddle me. He says "dada" and "doggy". He eats ANYTHING -- which is crazy since he is still considered very small (10%). We love our little boy.
Rub-a-dub-dub my babies love the tub...
Colby thinks it fun to try and grab the water.
Rylee has been doing gymnastics, and loves it. She has done great at listening to her teacher. Her favorite thing to do is climb the rope, and jump on the trampoline. She is my big helper, and loves to clean our table 3x's a day (ha!). She also loves to mother Colby, and play "doggies" with him. ??
A few months ago we took Rylee sledding and it ended with a park bench to the face. It was not pretty, I though she broke her nose. Anyway, it snowed on Monday, and I asked her if she wanted to go sled over at the park. She hesitated for a minute, and then said, "Well, I guess so, but only if you don't push me into that big wood thing again." She's such a funny little girl.










4 comments:
Really amazing pictures. Your kids are so cute. Can't believe the little guy is almost a year already!
I love your kids, they are the cutest things around! I love the park bench story. haha! Awesome pictures!
That's so funny she said that about sledding. Love the picts
Your children are so adorable! My kids have always loved the tub too!
Post a Comment