Wednesday, October 12, 2011

6 months

Colby is six months! 
Here's a real quick update on our sweet boy...

He loves to cuddle his sister every morning.


He can sit up now.


He gives us lots of smiles.


Is eating solids now.

We sure do love us some Colby cheese!



Side note: I asked Brock to put out the pumpkins last Saturday ...and this is what I got. Ha --my very own little Clark Griswold. BTW-- Rylee grew all of those pumpkins in our garden from one little dollar store seed that my mom gave her. 

Happy Fall!


5 comments:

Annie said...

That is awesome! I love the spider and web! Good job brock! :) Colby is the sweetest thing around. I want to pinch those chubby cheeks!

Unknown said...

I love the picture of them cuddling. Precious!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little boy! And what an awesome job Brock did on the pumpkins! So when Austin brings home his pumpkin seed from school I may want to think twice about digging a hole in that backyard?

Little Red said...

1: The griswald comment made me belly laugh. out loud. for a good 5 seconds!
2: I can't believe how much colby looks like ry! Such a cutie.
3: where did 6 months go ? i hate getting old. Time flys by like crazy!!!!

Courtney Curt said...

oh my goodness, I love that picture of Ry and Colbs. Super cute!