Monday, July 19, 2010

Oh what do you do in the summer time...

Brace yourself, it's been awhile since I posted about us.
It's a blogathon of pictures (in random order) that will give you an idea of what our summer's been like.


Proctor Family Reunion - Colorado
Consisted of staying at the Hedberg's Cabin, Fishing, Swimming, Wagon Ride,
BBQ Cookout, Softball Game, Hiking, etc.


The ladies at Rifle Falls.
Selena, Owen, Jackie, Molly, Mom, Madelin, Me, Ry, Jenn and Oakley the pup


Wagon Ride up to my brother-in-law's dude ranch (Bair Ranch).

4th of July

Spent at Shideler's ranch
Paul and Rylee


Denver Trip
Rylee's first game under the big lights!

Red Sox vs Rockies
Me, Ry, Brock, Colter (B's brother), Leonard (B's dad)

Denver Zoo



Friends


Ry and her friend, Kai
LOTs of swimming this summer!
Two of my best friends (since elementary school), Annie and Holly, came to visit. We took a day and went up to Aspen. Love these girls.

Fishing
We love spending time at Harvey Gap, a small lake 5 minutes from our house.

My sister, Jenn, and her husband came to visit us back in May.



Rylee's 2nd Birthday



Happy Birthday to my little bug!

6 comments:

Annie said...

I loved coming out! I need to come more often. :) Great pictures too, So pretty! And I LOVE that pic of Brock and Rylee at the baseball game, cutest thing I've ever seen! Miss you!

Jenn said...

Eric and i loved that family reunion out there. You guys did so much. Thank you!!

Whitehead Family Fun said...

Looks like you guys have had tons of fun this summer. Can't believe Rylee is two (granted I have three kids now so I should be able to believe that). Are you still working one day a week?

Whitney said...

Harvey Gap pond/lake is SO gorgeous! Wow!
p.s. I like the Elmo cupcakes. :) Happy birthday, Rylee!

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Rylee! Remi is totally into sesame street too :) Steph I am dieing over your pictures! Please let me come down and see how beautiful it is for myself....

Ashlee said...

I am glad my boobs and my tummy made it into the photo!! lol