Thanks so much for posting these! Only a few have seen them but everyone else will get to see them tomorrow. Looks like they turned out cute. I love the pose where you had us seperated! Thanks again. Oh, and my sis-in-law asked if we could have the photoshopped pictures and the originals. Is that okay?
Hi, You don't know me but I went to SUU with Jack and Jenn. Sometimes I look at your blog and I love your pictures, just thought you might want to know!
4 comments:
Thanks so much for posting these! Only a few have seen them but everyone else will get to see them tomorrow. Looks like they turned out cute. I love the pose where you had us seperated! Thanks again.
Oh, and my sis-in-law asked if we could have the photoshopped pictures and the originals. Is that okay?
those are soooo good steph. man every time i get on here you have amazing photos that you've taken for others. it's awesome. love ya
Hi,
You don't know me but I went to SUU with Jack and Jenn. Sometimes I look at your blog and I love your pictures, just thought you might want to know!
those are so good. love it
Post a Comment