So... this evening I was rummaging back through old pictures on my computer. Naturally, I ended up in the folder entitled, "Rylee". It had been awhile, so I started from the beginning....the 'very pregnant me' beginning. Me ohh my! Can we say AWfUl! Seriously, I won't even post because you'd never look at me the same again. Why do husbands think it's okay to take pictures of their prego wives at 6 in the AM while they sport hormone-related mustaches and the skin of a 15 year-old boy?!? Awesome! Anywhoo... this is all completely beside the point. What I really wanted to post was Rylee's "bull cut" stage. I was dying. Did she, or did she not look just like Lloyd Christmas from "Dumb and Dumber"...

Apparently I had 'first time mom syndrome' and was unaware of my child's hair situation.
Bless her heart!
9 comments:
hahaha! You are so funny.
oh! little rylee christmas!
haha. so cute. You are not the only one....Ava had a rats tail!!
That is hilarious!!!
that's the best! She makes a very cute Lloyd.
She kinda did if you're referring to the hair, but she is so cute!
this totally kills me. so fetchin funny.
Similar situation - I look back at some of Rachel's "cute" pictures and they don't look as cute to me anymore and some are even a little frightening (sorry Rach!). We definitely had some very awkward hair months with her too!
Ohmigosh Steph, this is too funny! You and Ry have both been adorable the whole way through, don't even worry about it ;)
Post a Comment