Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oh yes, more photo shoots

Sorry I keep posting theses on my personal blog, but I just can't help it. I've become quiet obsessed with taking pictures lately... it brings me so much JOY! Maybe one day I'll create a photo blog, but until then, you get to enjoy these lovelies....


Spence & Camille
This photo shoot was SOOOO fun! This is one of my all time favorites.
Spence and Camille, you are a G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S couple!

Camille, I want to hate you --you're TOO beautiful.
But I can't-- you're TOO sweet!







Shideler 1 Family
These little boys are adorable! Rylee, you can take your pick at either of them. John and Chles have the most beautiful piece of property you've ever seen...pristine for photography!




Shideler 2 Family
Chris and Jenn, keep having more of those beautiful little girls!!! ;)



Whew...all done (for now)!

10 comments:

Annie said...

You are amazing steph! I need some pointers when you come visit next time!

Spencer and Camille said...

Steph I LOVE THE PICTURES!! They all look so good!! Thank you so so much for taking them for us!

Buck and Julie said...

Steph...all I can say is WOW! These pics are so cute, you do such a great job! Camille is an absolutely beautiful bride!

Whitehead Family Fun said...

They look great. If we ever make if for a visit you can have free run at my kids :)

Courtney Curt said...

Awesome picts!!! I love Camille's and Spencers. Beautiful shots.

Jenn said...

I am SO excited to see the rest of them!! And the pictures of Camille are AMAZING!! I love them.

Jenn said...

Thanks again. I owe you!

Whitney said...

Steph your amazing! All of these pictures are to die for.... You live in such a beautiful place.

Jenn said...

oooo, the ones with the horse are cool. it sets a different mood. love it!

JO said...

Steph, you talented gal! I love your style! Great job!!!! They are gorgeous, the hunting ones are fun too. I never figured you for a hunting girl but it looks like you are loving CO