This past weekend we took a little trip to Rocky Mtn. National Park. We had a great time and got to see some beautiful country and wildlife.
I can't believe it's already SEPTEMBER and summer is coming to and end :( Boo!!! However, I can't complain too much because we've had such a fun summer visiting with family and friends and watching our little baby grow like a weed. Hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend.
7 comments:
Steph, looks like you guys had fun! It looks so pretty up there. You are such a cute family!
You guys are sucha cute little family!
Your little girl is so cute. Takes after her mom! You have a cute family. Looks like a fun hike.
how fun. Your little girl is A-dorable.
Thank you for the update...finally! You guys look so cute and I just want to hold that baby again. She is so sweet and looks like she has gotten pretty smiley!
WOw, those pictures are beautiful! I'm jealous, Karri Slaon is always going hiking with her kids, but I can't really talk my husband into it. He says we just need to buy a fourwheeler, maybe one day I will convice him!
Looks like you guys had fun. The mountains look great (as do you guys) but I really do miss those mountains. Alright I will quite lamenting about no mountains. Hope you guys are having tons of fun with the little one. When do you return to work?
Post a Comment