Monday, August 4, 2008

Rylee's Blessing Day

Rylee with my sisters, Aunt Jennie and Jackie

Cousin Brooklynn

Uncle Nate and Aunt Katie


Uncle Ben had a 4wheeler accident that weekend and had to get 12 stitches. Thanks for being a trooper Ben and sorry for the long long hospital wait ;(

Thanks to both our families for supporting us! It was great seeing everyone.

Random picture I had to throw in :)

14 comments:

Little Red said...

So i just saved that picture of Rylee in her first boots to use as a screen savor. She is adorable! and fashionable at such a young age. Takes after her auntie.

Kate said...

She is so cute, i am loving the diaper and bootes. So so cute!

Courtney said...

so cute!! She looks so long!! but very cute congrats on the blessing day!

Courtney Curt said...

Those are such cute picts. Her blessing was so sweet, Nice of all your family to come too!

Jenn said...

haha i look so awkwardly positioned. I'm sure Rylee loves having a Quasimodo aunt:)
I want her. Send her my way whenever you want.

Whitney said...

Wow! I cant believe how on top of it you are. Already you have blessed her, your so great! She is absolutely adorable steph!

Clegg Family said...

Rylee is absolutely adorable! It looks like such a wonderful day...not to mention you look so great, Steph! What a great and supportive family!

jon and kir said...

looks like you guys had alot of fun!!! i miss your great big extended family!!

Jeana said...

Oh, Wish we could have been there. You know we would have been there if we lived closer. That is one thing I miss the most being so far away. Braelyn is sitting here looking at the pictures with me and she just said "Oh, she is just so cute" and when she saw the first picture of you and Brock holding her she said "Look Mom, they are so happy to have a baby" Just thought I would share. Love you guys!

Unknown said...

You have such a cute little girl. Good work! Love the pink boots. next time your in Utah County we need to get together, it's been forever.

JO said...

what a sweetie. I wish I could see you and Rylee in person! I am in Utah and will be here until Sept 13th...is there any chance you will be in Logan? Probably not.....I'll just keep dreaming :(

JO said...

so cute! I wish I could see you all in person. You won't by chance be in Logan anytime soon will you? Probably not...I will just keep dreaming....I will be in Utah until Sept 13th.

~Kreitzers said...

What a sweet baby! We're a little offended we weren't invited to the little one's blessing but we'll probably get over it j/k :) When you pass through to go to Provo stop in we've set up shop in Richfield and would love to see you!

Stacie said...

I'm so glad you found me! I love seeing all these pictures of your little one. You look sooooooo good! Cute fam. It was fun to see a pic of Jen and Jack, too, because it's been years. I think of the swimming days all the time...and laugh. :)